The terms ‘Clever Association’ or ‘The Clever Association Team’, ‘the team’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of this website, Clever Association. Our registered office is: Clever Association, Unit 3, Stoneacre, Grimbald Crag Close, Knaresborough, HG5 8PJ. Our registration information is as followed: Cleverass Ltd - Company Registration Number (England) : 4694706. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of viewer of our website.
The use of the Clever Association website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this websites is for your general information and use only, it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we or any third party parties provide any warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and material many contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Clever Association is not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure all products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned and licensed by Clever Association. The material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or license to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for the damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites, these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, they do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this website (www.cleverass.com) or document without Clever Associations written consent.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by Clever Association and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Clever Association. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Clever Association takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Clever Association – Cleverass Ltd. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods, without the prior written permission of Clever Association. For press enquires or further information contact: email@example.com.
Clever Association is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance to this privacy statement.
Clever Association may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page for the latest updates to the policy.
The only information we will ask you to provide on this website is as follows: (this only applies if you fill out our ‘enquires form’ on the ‘Talk To Us’ page)
- Email Address
- Project information/service enquiry.
We require this information in order to contact you in reply to your enquiry through the website. We want to be able to answer your enquire as accurately as possible. Personal information such as your name, email address etc. will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties and will not be used in any of our marketing campaigns.
Clever Association is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes gathered and remembering information about your preferences.
You can chose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Link to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to other websites, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products, services and third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Clever Association, Unit 3, Stoneacre, Grimbald Crag Close, Knaresborough, HG5 8PJ.
If you believe that any personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You also have the right to request that any or all information we hold about you or your project be deleted or destroyed at any time.
Clever Association would like to thank and acknowledge the following for their contribution to the Clever Association website:
The owners of the properties featured in our portfolios, whose co-operation and rights to use images of our work has been invaluable.
Photography: Jonty Wilde Photography
Site design and realisation: Whapples Design
Site development: apogee technology